วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

JOURNAL 2

The second week the teacher gave each group in this class for activity and discuss about
  " What're really in womans bag" 
I thing that is interesting activities because it creative activities.
   After that we learn about famous brand of Bra (Victoria secret). the teacher open Video  to students
it is beautiful design Bra.
And then the teacher give  ask my friend in my group  about Bra .Each one uses a different .
Some body uses brand and some body uses non-brand. After that the teachers give each group present 
in the next class.I'm happy because i have to learn anything other . But when I come back to dormitory I serious about making Blog because I haven 't creativity and I tried making head to finish.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Husna กล่าวว่า...

Your designing are so great,your head are so cool.I love your blog so much.

pim กล่าวว่า...

good job na ka my friend eieiei ^______^

saranya กล่าวว่า...

good reflection and very colorful blog design

แสดงความคิดเห็น